Timacum is a full stack web3 design and development company that creates digital products of new generation for clients across the globe.
We are searching for medior - senior React developer to join our development team and help us scale and develop web3 product solutions.
As a React.js developer you will implement new features and maintain existing code using React and other standard tools in the React ecosystem, such as Node.js and Yarn. Your duties will include designing software solutions to meet project requirements, maintaining and refactoring existing code, writing tests, and fixing bugs.
Requirements / Skills
- 2+ years of experience in React, NextJS, TypeScript
- Strong understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3 / SCSS
- Experience in dealing with third party APIs
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, React Testing Library, etc.
- Passionate about high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Understanding and familiarity with UX principles
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum development with sprints
- A critical eye for design and usability: your opinion matters to the rest of the team.
- Experience across the stack is a plus: back-end, CI tools, etc.
- Web 3 familiarity is a big big plus
- Build pixel-perfect UIs across the web and mobile interfaces
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Be a part of the product development cycle from ideation to deployment
- You will participate in all stages of the product software development cycle, from joining ongoing project to contributing to the earls phases of MVP ideation
- Write code, test cases, perform bug fixing, optimize and maintain software including ownership of complete systems and subsystems
- Work directly with cross-functional teams
- Ensure that the products meet the project’s desired specifications, are high-performance, and optimized to take advantage of the unique capabilities of the target platforms
- Competitive salary opportunity
- Hybrid - Remote work
- 20 working days of vacation
- flexible working hours, no overtime policy
- you will have the opportunity to work with the cutting edge technologies and progress in web3 development path
- knowledge-sharing, transparent and proactive communication among the team are some of our greatest values
- Team building activities
- Payed professional development